Thursday, January 30, 2014

Can I put my Bluetooth under my pillow for a fairy?

I think that I am getting out of hand when it comes to technology. Is there a limitation that we, as a community, should hold ourselves accoubtable.  I love to plug things in and make them work: connect, ring, buzz, integrate, etc...  I just didn't realize, as I continue to collect these pairing peripherals, am I now overloaded with connectivity.

As soon as I think I am done, I see something else that fits in my pocket, delivers a technical climax, or integrates my desire and my technology as a single, whole being.



So here's the layout and, of course, there are a few devices missing because my son has my Acer Tablet and my new LG2 phone took the picture. I just purchased the Planatronics Bluetooth headset yesterday because of the new law in Illinois requiring handsfree use while operating a motor vehicle.  Pebble is there along with a Kindle Fire Tablet.  The Kindle came with AT&T; when I subscribed they gave it to me as a gift.  That is a nice thought as I don't have to consider the monetary outflow with that piece of technology.  Pebble was a Christmas gift from my lovely wife.  I suppose that is the right time to splurge.  The IPhone was delivered today as I use that one for work.  The laptop is one of four in the house as the boys are learning to work with data processing programs.

As I see technology continue to bloom into a all-to-connected world, I am falling suspect to the division of real life and a connected life.  I often think that maybe I should keep all the stuff in a shed and when I want to work on a project, I go out to the shed.  When I want to spend time with my family, I leave it in the shed so that my connectivity doesn't interfere with my "real" life, or is there a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment